Thursday, November 03, 2011

Day 307

November 3rd, 2010

November 3rd, 2011

Whew... what a day!!

I knew that today was going to be exhausting, but I didn't know HOW exhausted I'd be at the end! I am beat! Here are pictures from this morning:

Throwing a fit (isn't he cute???)

He couldn't help but smile at me  :)


At Applebee's (you can see he's super tired already)

This morning we got up and had breakfast, played, and listened to music. Wendy texted me to see what we were doing for lunch and I told her I wasn't sure, but I had to run to Fuquay-Varina to hit the bank and Wal-Mart. She said she wanted to come and we'd grab lunch while out.

We headed to Applebee's... yummmmm. I got my Oriental Chicken Salad fix... it was heaven! Gus had some applesauce and a corndog. After lunch, we headed to Wal-Mart and I was able to get all the things that I needed to get.

While at WM, I left to go use the bathroom and when I came out of the bathroom, I could actually hear Gus crying (in the middle of the store). I found him and he was absolutely inconsolable. I thought it'd just be easier for him to stay with Wendy so I could run to the bathroom (Who doesn't appreciate a little alone time every now and then in the bathroom right??), but it was like I abandoned him. He flipped out and I had to hold him and carry him for quite some time to get him to calm down.  :-(

We left WM and I headed to Wells Fargo to deposit Steve's paycheck. As we were driving home, Gus was crying again... this time it was because he was so tired. He didn't do a morning nap today... so by 2:00 he was DONE.

I had to stop over at a mom's house from MOMS Club to drop off a white t-shirt and some money for her to make Gus a shirt. I'm eager to see what it looks like when she's done with it!!

We got home and I dropped Wendy off and headed inside with Gus. I changed him and then we went to the stairs to head up, but he was too tired to make it on his own. I had to carry his poor, tired little body. When I finally put him down, he fell asleep almost instantly.


While he napped, I cleaned the kitchen, unloaded the dishwasher, cleaned out the fridge, emptied all the garbages, packed Gus, and then organized my house-hunting binder.

Then Gus was up, so we headed downstairs. He slept from 2:30-5:45 and it was wonderful. It kinda stinks to go to one nap, but man, it was a nice long stretch of time that I was able to get a ton done!!

We watched The Wonder Pets (sooooo cute) while having dinner and then I tried to get other things organized for tomorrow. It was time for bed, so we came upstairs and I needed to clean the playroom. 

We cleaned it up and then we played with the blocks for the 30-Day Challenge. Today's challenge was to build with blocks. It was fun!

I put Gus to bed and then packed myself, loaded up the car with all our stuff, hooked up the DVD player and my GPS, added new songs to iTunes and synced my phone, and then talked to Steve. 

I'm 99% packed. All I need is Gus, his loveys and blanket, our pillows, my phone, a light jacket for Gus and to turn off the heat and we'll be ready to roll! I'll need to stop for gas in the morning too.

I was able to pre-load the trip to Atlanta into the GPS and it said it was only going to take 5 hours and 45 minutes. This is more than an hour different (shorter) than what Google maps said. Hmmmmm... we'll see. I'll be happy if it's an hour less in the car!!

Anyway- I should get going. I'm going to blog from my phone over the next few days... should be just as good. 

On a final note-- Rick did NOT email me his notes tonight (quite disappointing). He said yesterday morning that he was working on them and would have them for me today. I stressed how important it was to me to get them before we left, so I'd have time to review the houses and the notes before preparing my binder... :-(   

See you tomorrow from Atlanta!! YEEEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!


will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Drive safely and have a great time!

Post a Comment