Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 353


December 19th, 2010

December 19th, 2011

We had another great day today! Gus did wake up at 6:40 and it was earlier than I would have liked, but I went to bed early last night and felt pretty well-rested. I was able to get a shower before he flipped out too much.

We had breakfast and I cleaned up a bit before Michelle arrived at 11:00. It was so great to see her! Gus was being super shy, which was weird. He went down for his nap at 11:30 and then she and I had lunch and talked until he was up at 1:30. He had lunch and she and I kept talking. It was so great to see a familiar face and one that I've missed!! I had not seen her since 2007!

I had wanted to take pictures of her pregnant belly but I totally forgot. She left around 4:30ish and Gus and I played until Steve got home. I made fish and fries for us for dinner and Gus had chicken nuggets. We did have a Caesar salad with dinner and it was delicious- the fish... not so much, and we're out of ice cream so no dessert.

Here are some pictures from today:
Gus is obsessed with his new night light (it shines the solar system onto his ceiling)

Playing in our bedroom

Peek-a-Boo!
Snacking in our bed (so gross)



Gus ate ALL of his dinner again tonight!!! That's the second day in a row!!



Tubby fun with daddy...


Tomorrow I'm going grocery shopping for stuff for Christmas dinner. I need to go on Pinterest and figure out what I'm making for dessert. :-)

I went onto my Atlanta Area Mommies group (AAM) and signed up for our first playdate! It's not until January, but I'm excited!! I miss Kristen, Grace, Lacey, and the girls!!!  :-(

Here are pictures from a year ago (Steve and Gus watched Sunday night football and wore their matching Bengals jerseys):







1 comments:

A Family of Love said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

On Pinterest you should find the mint brownies. I have made them a couple times already this Christmas season and they are so yummy!!!!

Post a Comment