Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 356


December 22nd, 2011

December 22nd, 2011

Today was a LONG day... which is actually funny because it's supposed to be the shortest day of the year! Sure didn't feel like it to me!!

Steve was able to sleep in before going to work this morning, and I think I figured out the cause of Gus waking at 6:40 every morning. His room is directly over the garage and it must be waking him up when Steve leaves each morning. Grrrrr...

He slept until about 8:00 this morning and it was wonderful! We had breakfast and played for the morning. We also jammed to Christmas music. :-)
Sitting with Elphie

Two best buds

Running around and dancing

Playing with the shape sorter

More dancing

Gus managed to get upstairs!! He was having a blast running back and forth across the "bridge"

Gus went down for his nap and slept for two and a half (almost three) hours! When he got up we had lunch. I took a few pictures of him while he was eating.





 I put his food into a plastic cup and wouldn't you know it... that's all it took for him to start eating more of his lunch. It's the little things I suppose...


Steve had said that he'd be home early today. At 1:30 he texted to say that the rumor was they'd be released to go home at 2:00. Then I got another text at like 2:15 that said he wasn't seeing any signs for being released, but they were playing mini-golf...

Working really hard I can see...

Steve got home at 3:30 and had an hour-long call. It bugged me... he spent the whole day playing at work and then when he comes home, he has a phone call. Made no sense to me.

I made dinner and then Steve moved a lot of boxes that had been sitting around, to the attic and basement. The house is looking good!! It'll be perfect for when my in-laws arrive tomorrow!

See you tomorrow! Enjoy the faces of Gus in these pictures of him from a year ago...





0 comments:

Post a Comment