Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 357 (Friday, December 23rd, 2011)


 December 23rd, 2010

  
December 23rd, 2011

I'm writing this on Saturday because I was too busy to write last night!

My inlaws arrived around 9:30 or so last night!! We showed them the house and then stayed up chatting. It's been too long since we saw them, and it's great to have them as our first visitors!! :-)

Steve and I spent the day finishing up the house. Cleaning, laundry, folding and putting away laundry, vacuuming, and then we did some shopping too.

Of course, there's always time for table dancing in our house!!

We went to Kroger to get some "odds and ends" and then PetSmart and Target. Here's a couple pictures from our day:

I ABSOLUTELY love this picture of Gus and Steve!!!

Vroom! Vroom!



Going along for the ride...

Gus and mama

That's it for the day! I will say that the house looks AMAZING!!!! So clean and tidy!!

I'll be back later tonight to post about today (December 24th)'s activities!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment