Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 355


December 21st, 2010
December 21st, 2011

We had a pretty good day today. Gus slept until about 7:00 and then he was up for the day. He came downstairs with his red Scholastic blanket... he loves to wrap himself up in the blanket and walk around wearing it. 

While we had breakfast, Gus sat on my lap and snuggled for a bit. I took a picture of us and he said, "Cheeeeeeese" as I took it.  :-)

I got a free black and white app for my phone... the picture turned out decent!

Gus went down for his morning nap at 10:30 and he slept until about 1:30. While he napped, I took advantage of the time and started to wrap some of his gifts from Santa. He has four BIG boxes that I'm going to wait to wrap. I wasn't going to wrap today, but he found his trains that I got him yesterday and was carrying the box around and trying to open it. I know he's going to love them (that's why I bought them), but I needed to get them out of his reach... so they're now wrapped!

After he got up we had lunch and then headed downstairs for the rest of the afternoon. We watched Finding Nemo and then listened to music while we played.





I painted these for my Grandma Ghrist back in the late 90s... she loved them so much and had them hanging in her kitchen. When she passed away, they were returned to me. Today, I hung them on the wall and now when I see them I'll be thinking of her!


"Sniveling, snarling, beast"

Elphie and I were playing for a bit...

Giving me a kiss  <3  The BEST thing in the world!!!

Snuggled on the couch with me and his blanket... watching Nemo

Elphaba


So today is National Hamburger Day and to celebrate, we went back to Kozmo Gastro Pub and had the best burger ever for dinner! It was as delicious this time as it was last time!! :-)

Snuggles with daddy at dinner

Tomorrow is Steve's last day at work for 2011... he'll be off until January and I'm so excited to have him home with us! He thinks he'll only have to work 1/2 a day tomorrow and they'll send everyone home. We'll see.

Can you believe that I'm only 10 days away from completing my 365 Post A Day for 2011 challenge??? I'm so proud of myself!!

See you tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment