Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday's Top Ten: Favorite Things to do on the Weekend

January 12th, 2012: Favorite Things to do on the Weekend 
  1. Sleep in- Steve always lets me sleep in on the weekend and it's incredible. I love sleep!!
  2. Catch up on all our shows!
  3. Eat popcorn and watch a movie or two... or three
  4. Watch CBS Sunday Morning (on Sunday)
  5. Not have to change all the diapers  :-)  On the weekend I have help!!
  6. Go out to dinner (we don't do it often, but when we do, I love it)
  7. Spend time playing with Gus together- he loves having both of us there to play with him and laugh together
  8. Get my nails done (every other weekend) and have some "me time" for an hour!
  9. Spend ample time on my computer. I am able to do so much work (and play games too) while Steve and Gus hang out together!
  10. Run errands together. No one likes errands, but I like when I can do them with Steve!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment