Monday, January 16, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #15

A Year of Gratitude #15: Food in my Fridge

I'm hungry and done with blogging... I'm thankful that I have food in my fridge that I can go and grab to end my hunger pangs. I know that there are so many people in this world that do not have this luxury. 

I'm thankful to not be one of the many who are constantly hungry and searching for their next meal and not sure when or where it will come from. I'm also thankful that I don't have to rely on the kindness of others to feed myself or my family. 

I am so grateful to have the nice things that I have in my life and I don't have to go without so my child can eat. Gus has his own supply of goodies... all the things that he loves to eat. I'm thankful that I can provide this for him and that he's got a full belly when he goes to bed each night. He doesn't cry because he's hungry or malnourished. 

I'm blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment