Friday, January 20, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #20

A Year of Gratitude #20: My Kindle

A few years ago, Steve got me my Kindle for Christmas. I had wanted one, put it on my Amazon wish list, and didn't expect to get it (AT ALL). It was over $250 and something that I just didn't think I'd get. 

I absolutely LOVE IT. Not only because I love to read, but because it's so incredible. I can read on my iPhone, and it will sync with my Kindle (and vice versa) so that I never lose my place and I can pick up and keep reading regardless of which device I'm using.

My Kindle is incredible and ad-free. I'm thankful that I have one and that I can afford to buy books for it. They now have it where you can check out library books and they're e-books for the Kindle (Wake County Library had that)... it's pretty awesome.

I'm thankful for my ability to read as well. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment