Wednesday, May 09, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #130

A Year of Gratitude #130: Gus's Party RSVPs

I got an email today from a friend here in GA telling me that she and her son will be coming to Gus's party on Saturday. I'm so excited. I haven't seen her in quite some time (she's in my MOMS Club playgroup) and I didn't think they were going to make the party. We now have nine kiddos coming!

I ordered the cupcake cake and have the party favors. I need to talk to the girl that's running Gus's party and get the details worked out, and then we're almost set. I am going to call Dominos on Friday and make sure we order the pizza for Saturday. I need to head to the store and get some drinks for the party and then we're all set!

I can't believe that two years ago tomorrow our lives were flipped upside down! My how time flies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment