Monday, March 07, 2011

Day 66

It was another "off" day for Gus. He didn't sleep at ALL last night and was up numerous times due to his schedule being off yesterday. 

He woke up at 11 and then 2 and then 6 and then 7 and wouldn't go back to sleep. To say that I'm exhausted would be the understatement of the year. He took a nap around 12... and slept for two hours which messed up his sleeping again. He usually naps around 11 and then again around 2. We kept him up until bath time and then he crashed at 8. I'm praying that going from 2-8 without a nap will help him sleep all night.

Tomorrow we're going to Grace and Kristen's for a morning play date. I'm hoping that he does well tonight and then will be happy in the morning when we leave. We should be able to get back in time for a nice nap. :)

Tonight I was able to update our family website. I added a page for an adoption profile. I'd love for you readers to check it out and offer feedback. Let me know what you think. I can add/delete or leave it as is. We're hoping to adopt again and not go through an agency. Word of mouth is what we're hoping happens, and we're hoping to share our profile page with friends and family with the hopes that they'll share with their friends and family and maybe lead to a connection. Click on this link to see the profile page.

Here are some pictures from this morning:

Steve got home and then had a conference call that he had to do from 6-7. While he was upstairs on the phone, Gus decided to check Elphie's teeth to make sure she was okay.
It's amazing how much an animal will tolerate from those they love. :)

Gus decided to play on his frog bed...
While we were waiting for Steve to come down for dinner, we watched the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Gus loves the music... he's not big on the actual characters, but he likes to hear the songs. Here are a few pictures of him looking at the tv as a new song started (Dad... I promise... he doesn't watch tv).
After dinner we took Gus up for his bath. It wasn't a long one, as he was really tired, but here are some pictures that I took while he was soaking.
I'm tired and ready for bed... see you tomorrow!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment