Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 71

Today was another busy day for us. We got up around 6am to say goodbye to Corey and Heather and then I went back to sleep until about 10:30. I had the most messed up dream, and while I can't remember it, I do remember that it was weird.

We went to Harris Teeter this morning to get some basil (Wal-Mart didn't have any and I needed it for my tomato basil pizza), and then I got a special VIC-card Saturday only coupon for two 12 packs of any Coke product for $1.79 each. You just can't beat that. So we went to get that (I got Cherry Coke), and then we came home. 




I started cooking around 1:00 and the timing was perfect. I made four meals for my Philly Dinnertime Dilemma Cooking Creme party and the last one finished just as Jen arrived! I think the party went well and I had such a great time with the people who came. There weren't as many people as I had hoped (Wendy didn't come, and then three others didn't come either), but it was fun with the people that did come. Adri and Will came, and then so did Jen (Matt did not come) and then Kristen came. It was fun. Here are some pictures:


After everyone ate, Jen suggested that I show the girls my Scentsy stuff and make it a Scentsy party too. I don't know if any of them will buy anything from my party (that'd be awesome if they did), but it was fun anyway.

Gus was down for a nap from about 2:00 all the way until 5:30... I was worried about him but he was fine. Steve went to get him and he was just waking up. Steve brought him down and he was in a great mood. We somehow got on the topic of mullets and Steve brought out his mullet wig. The rest is history... here are some funny pictures from the end of the evening:
All in all it was a fabulous Saturday spent with some wonderful friends! After everyone had left Steve commented about how awesome it was that everyone got along so well. I agreed. Maybe we'll have another get together and I'll make sure Kristen brings her husband and Grace, and Jen brings Matt!
>^..^<

1 comments:

will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG! Look at those dorks with the mullet wigs! That is too hilarious!

Thanks again for having us over and fixing all of that great grub! We had a great time and hope to do it again soon!

Post a Comment