Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 79



Happy first day of spring!!! It was a beautiful day here in NC... slightly overcast, but not too chilly. We got up around 9ish (it was so great to sleep in) and then Steve made his cheesy ham hash brown casserole for us to devour. I'm telling you... it's divine. And we found some maple honey ham and used it for the ham this time and it was out of this world!

Steve decided to put together Gus's three-in-one trike today. Gus wanted to help...







Once it was all put together, we took Gus outside to try it out. He loved it so much! He had a huge smile on his face and it reminded me of when Steve's dad was here and took him in the wagon. Like father, like son...








Tonight Wendy invited us over for tacos for dinner. It was delicious and great to share dinner with her and the girls. She made black beans and rice and I decided to see if Gus would eat the black beans, and he LOVED them! He ate a ton of them and I was excited because they're so full of protein and good for him too! YAY GUS!!

When we left Wendy's, we came home and put Gus to bed. I started working on a project for Gus... it's an album of all his birth family. I think it's going to be awesome when it's done. The bad thing is that I have to get it done and ordered by the 23rd... usually these albums take me a week to make, so we'll see how well I do with a deadline!

Tomorrow I'm going to a playdate with Wendy and then that's all I have planned. I have a playdate on Thursday with Kristen, Ryan, and I think Laura and MacKenzie. It'll be nice to see them... I haven't seen them since their last track out!

See you tomorrow!!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment