Friday, March 25, 2011

Feeling Itchy

So... I've been feeling this need to start the adoption process again. I'm not sure where it's coming from, because most days I am exhausted with Gus and cannot imagine adding another child, much less an infant into the mix. I don't know... maybe it's because my clock is ticking and I feel like I need to something more.

I got an email from CAS today with a child from NC DSS. He's a nine-year-old AA male and I fell in love with his profile. I'm sure nothing is going to come from this, but his smile and situation made me forward it to Steve with one word: Interested? We'll see.

So I made an adoption profile page for our website... please check it out and forward to friends and family. Not sure how or when it's all going to happen again, but I just feel itchy about it all.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment