Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 116


Today was an extremely long day. Not only because it was a long day, but Steve just got home from work, and that makes the day even longer. He'll be home late tomorrow and Thursday as well. :(

We got up this morning and played for a little bit. Gus was in a pretty good mood all day and only cried once.
We were supposed to go to the park with my Triangle Mommies group, but it was from 10-12 and it looked dark and stormy here. We decided not to go, and I'm glad we didn't since it was raining at 11!!

Day 6
So day six was just as great as days 1-5 and I think we're officially done with bottles in this house. HOORAY!!! I'm going to start giving Gus more sippy cups with straws and try to spice it up a bit... I don't want him to supplement the sippy with the bottle. He does pretty well with straws, so we'll give him more chances to practice. For now, he's doing awesome with no bottle.


I got this awesome sippy strap from Amazon and you attach it to the sippy (or bottle or snack container) so that it won't fall to the floor. It had to have been invented by a mother... it's awesome. We used it today while grocery shopping.


Anyway, this morning we played for a bit and then I took some pictures of Gus. Here are some of my favorites:














Gus took an hour and a half nap this morning and then when he got up I fed him lunch. He had left over Rice a Roni and loved it, and he also had some applesauce. Then we went grocery shopping... he did really well today.

We got home and played a little more and then it was time for dinner. I made him some Spaghetti-Os but he didn't really like them (can't blame him) and he had a banana and some puffs. It wasn't the best dinner ever and I'm embarrassed that I didn't make him something better. I'll do better tomorrow. While we were eating he was dancing in his seat (I have two videos) and then was really tired.


I cleaned up the kitchen, scooped the litterboxes and then brought Gus up for bed. He pretty much crashed and was sleeping by 7:30. I just hope he sleeps all through the night tonight!

See you tomorrow!
>^..^<

1 comments:

WendyandRyan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Although I am proud of you with the bottles, I am not thrilled with having to buy lunch! ;) actually I am happy to buy lunch! We have to get together tomorrow! Night!

Post a Comment