Friday, April 29, 2011

Week 15: Kristin Adamski



I'm posting this a little late-- but I am sending my week 15 letter to my very good friend Kristin Adamski. She and I taught together at Redner and I liked her the minute I met her. She's one of the most creative, unique, wonderful people that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. She's funny and witty, and one of the best teachers that I've ever taught beside. I'd be honored to have her teach Gus someday... it won't happen, but I'd love it.

Kristin and I bonded right away while I first started teaching and we had a mutual disdain for the woman that I did my student teaching with. The interesting thing about Kristin is that she smiles at everyone but is calculating and very intelligent. She takes everything in before making a judgment. Because of this trait, our former principal (still hers), would tell her things that he didn't tell anyone, and she would soak it up like a sponge... and then share it with me.  :)

Anyway, she's a wonderful friend and one that I consider to be very close with. She was there to listen to me cry when I was going through my divorce... and she was there to support me when I began dating... and was so over-the-moon happy for me when I met the love of my life. I hope she finds the love of her life soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment