Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 117

 

What a day!! We got up this morning and went downstairs to play and have breakfast, and Gus wanted to wander the house for a bit. He loves to explore and see what's beyond the gated livingroom. He was amazed at all the places he can walk and all the things that he can get into!! :)


Then he wandered outside...on the porch.





I warmed up some left over hashbrown casserole for us to have for breakfast, and then Gus played for a bit. Wendy and Ashley came over for a little bit so I could give her the rest of the Twilight series and we visited. It's been forever since she's been over... I miss her!!

After they left it was about time for Gus to take a nap. He looked so cute in his dino outfit that I had to take some pictures. I think you can see the mood that he was in based on the photos:









So I granted his wishes and brought him upstairs for his morning nap. He slept for about an hour and a half and woke up ready for lunch.

I made us a grilled cheese to share, and then he had a GoGo applesauce with banana (100% fruit and he loves it), and some ham cubes. He was in heaven and ate like a little piggy. I also decided to give him some of my pickle... he didn't love it.











After lunch he played for a while and then took another nap. He slept for another hour and a half (almost two hours) and came back down to play a little more. I put on some music for him while I made dinner.

He snacked and played while I cooked.


For dinner he had an entire container of his strawberry banana Yo Toddler yogurt meal, an entire banana, and then some baked fish and baked sweet potato fries. He was such a good eater! 

While we were at the table eating, I gave the dogs some treats and Gus went crazy. I grabbed my camera and took a five minute video of Gus laughing. It is the funniest thing!! I showed it to Steve as soon as he got home tonight (after 8). He missed some fun tonight!!

This is the last time I'll be posting about the No Bottle Challenge! It's been a week and Gus hasn't had a bottle and doesn't miss it. There's no going back now-- we're so excited to be done with bottles!! Tonight he even had some water with dinner and drank from a cup without a lid! I'm so proud of him!!

>^..^<

1 comments:

will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG! Look at him running around! I cannot believe all he is into before one year of age! However, I do have to say that Gus will need to grow his love on the pickles! Pickles are the best! ;-)

Post a Comment