Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 170



Gus was up again last night around 4am... he totally should NOT have been up, since he didn't nap in the afternoon yesterday and was exhausted... he didn't go to bed until after 10 last night. So I fully expected him to sleep soundly through the night. Must be from teething.

Gus did go back to sleep around 4:30 and then slept until around 8ish. Steve was up so he got up with him and took him downstairs. I came down soon after and gave Steve his Father's Day gift from Gus.
It's his first tie from Gus, and it totally made Steve cry.  :D   Jackpot!!! He really liked it and I'm so very glad. Gus is too little to color, but I wanted it to look like something that Gus would have made for Steve. Oh the gifts that Gus will make in the future!

I made Steve and I breakfast- a delicious ham, egg and cheese bagel sandwich.

Gus played in the livingroom all morning and then went down for a nap after lunch.




I got a seedless watermelon at Wal-Mart on Friday and I decided to cut it up and give some to Gus with his lunch. He absolutely LOVED it!! He ate a ton of watermelon!!

We put Gus down for his nap and he slept for about an hour and a half (not the best nap). We came back downstairs and Gus played while we watched Jackass 3.5. It's the 3D movie but since we don't have a 3D tv, it's called 3.5. It was so hilarious!!! I can't remember laughing so much while watching a movie. Usually they do things that I think are gross and make my stomach hurt (queasy-sick) and I don't like the movies, but this one is pure fun. Definitely worth the two hours and it's on MTv.

While we were watching the movie, Elphie was tired and decided to relax on the couch-- it cracked me up so I took a picture of her:

I talked to Dave, Scott, and my dad to wish them all a Happy Father's Day. Then we had hotdogs (grilled) and baked beans, potato salad, and watermelon for dinner!

Steve got a text from Gus's birth mom (C) and she wished him a Happy Father's Day. I thought it was really nice and very thoughtful.

See you tomorrow!!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment