Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 173



Sometimes I have to ask myself, "What day of the week is it?" Like right now, I just had a moment of thinking that today was Monday. Thankfully it's Wednesday (right?) and the weekend is just around the corner!!

Gus slept all through the night last night (YAY) but was up and ready for the day at 7am. I, on the other hand, was not. I am just so tired and want to sleep in!!!

We went downstairs and had breakfast and I took some pictures of Gus:


He played all morning and then took a nap and slept for just an hour and a half. He got up and we had lunch, and then played a little more:
Playing with a deflated balloon

Reading a book

At 2:00 Wendy came over to go with me on an errand. I needed to go to the post office and then I bought a chair for Gus from someone on Craig's List. I don't like to meet people alone, and thankfully Wendy understood that and came with me. She left the girls with Ryan and then we headed off. The chair is super cute and was only $20. Gus liked it a lot!!
His birth grampy called it his "throne" hehehe





Steve got home and I wasn't in the mood to cook anything, so we had left-overs. It made the night easier than having to cook and eat later.
This big boy can climb on the couch and get off all by himself now!!!

We watched Gene Simmons Family Jewels after dinner and it was soooooo good!!! Then we put Gus to bed and I finished updating our family website. Here's our updated Adoption Profile Page! Be sure to share with anyone you know that's looking to place a child with a loving family!!!

I'm going to bed!!
>^..^<

1 comments:

will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Learned some very interesting factoids I did not know about you guys from re-reading your adoption profile page. 1. Did not know you both love French onion soup. - We also love the oooey gooey goodness of some French onion soup! 2. Did not know that Steve had a love of No Reservations - This is my all time favorite show. Love me some Anthony Bourdain! 3. Did not know that you were an expert at Pig Latin. Furthermore, when I exclaimed this to Will he said - "Yeah, you did not know I am too?" Then he went on to speak Pig Latin, which I have no idea what he said, and I told him that you all will have to have a convo in Pig Latin next time we get together so I can listen to this exchange!

PS - Page looks awesome! So exciting to be on this family building journey together!

Post a Comment