Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 193


July 12, 2010

July 12, 2011

Today was a busy, but fun day. Gus was making noise around 7:50 and I came out to the computer to get my phone... check my email, and look at the webcam to see what he was up to. It was around 8:30 and it started to get quiet. I saw that he had gone back to sleep. :)

Gus slept until about 9:45 or so (maybe even 10) and then when he got up, we went into the playroom for a bit.




Super Strong Boy!!







We headed downstairs after a while and had breakfast. Then Wendy texted me to see if we wanted to meet her and the girls at Chick-Fil-A for play and lunch. 
Wearing Kaitlyn's headband (for a picture only)



Such a big boy!!





Ashley did so well playing with Gus today!! I am so proud of her and she was super sweet with him. She hugged him and told him that she loved him. It was cute. :)



You can't really tell, but she was hugging him <3

Playing so nicely together!!



Talking to another child...

Ashley was taking care of Gus... :)


Giving him a hug and carrying him

After some fun at CFA, we came home for naptime. Gus slept for almost two hours and then Steve came home. 
READ TO ME!!!

I made Cheese-It chicken, Rice-A-Roni and some baked patty pan squash that came from Papa Spuds today.
Cheese It Chicken

YUMMY rice

First time trying patty pan squash... it was tasty!

I took these pictures of Gus during dinner. He has two teeth on the top that are coming in and he's been grinding his bottom teeth and top teeth together... it makes a TERRIBLE noise (like nails on a chalk board) AND his bottom lip sticks out... it's funny.
He is absolutely beautiful to me <3


HOLY LONG TONGUE!!!!



He looks so PISSED in this picture!!! He was just focused on grinding his teeth...


Grinding...

Grinding

Totally grinding...
 
Still grinding

Looking mad, but grinding

PIGS!!!!! Hee hee hee


As I was taking pictures of Gus, I decided to take some of the fur-kids.
Foo Foo

Hobo and Toebe

Sweet Purry Como

 So tomorrow I have no plans... going to head to Wal-Mart I think. We're having tacos for dinner and I need lettuce and more cheese. I also need hooks and fasteners for the wall so Steve can hang up my magnet board and felt board. :D

See you manana!!
>^..^<

1 comments:

will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gus is Gene Simmons! Holy smokes!

Post a Comment