Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 194


July 13, 2010
July 13, 2011

This morning, Gus slept until about 7:45 and then we got up and played in his playroom for a while. Then we went downstairs, I made breakfast and then Wendy and the girls came over and played for a while. The love-fest from yesterday with Ashley was over... so short lived, but maybe it'll improve over time. I hope so anyway!!

Wendy and I went to Wal-Mart together. I had to get some groceries and decided to just do our weekly trip today and not have to go again until next week. We'll need milk, but I think I can get some at HT on Saturday after my nail appointment.

Here are some pictures from our grocery shopping trip:


So happy to have something to play with!

We got home and had lunch. The double-sided mirror came today and I put it in front of Gus while he was eating and he LOVED it!!!





After lunch, I put Gus down for a nap. It was somewhere around 1:00. At 2:00, I figured I'd lay down and maybe get 15-30 minutes (at most) of rest. I wasn't tired, but I just thought it'd feel good to lay down. Well... I fell asleep and when I woke up (thanks to stupid Ned for barking his damn head off), I looked at the clock and it was 4:00.

When I went to my phone to see how long it'd been since Gus fell asleep, it said three hours and six minutes!! So I went to the webcam, but couldn't see him, so I went into his room to make sure that he was still alive. 
His feet made me laugh out loud... but then I saw the blankets over him and I freaked out... I had to check and make sure he was breathing (he was).




His face wasn't covered by the blanket-- but it looked like it.

About ten minutes after I took the above pictures, he woke up. He was in a GREAT mood! We went downstairs and I changed him and gave him a snack. I defrosted some ground beef for our tacos tonight.

Steve got home and I made dinner while he and Gus played.



Here are some pictures from a year ago today:
Sleeping baby... so cute!!

Gus loving his bath and holding my hand (how cute is that???)

Such a happy baby!!

Totally chillin' after his bath and ready for bed!
Tomorrow we've got a playdate over at Kristen's place. There will be close to ten kids. It's going to be crazy-- so I'm taking my camera to capture the craziness. 

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment