Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 195


July 14, 2010
July 14, 2011

This morning we got up and headed over to Kristen and Grace's place for our K15 playdate! There were supposed to be six moms and between 9 and 11 kids... but two moms couldn't come (taking away three right there) and then one didn't show with her two kids. So instead, it was just me and Gus, Kristen and Grace, and then Lacey and the triplets. We had fun though!

I didn't take my camera today... I figured I'd use my phone if I needed to, and Kristen has her camera so I let her take pictures.
"I LOVE BURT'S BEES!!!"


This one is my favorite product!!

 
We headed over to Kristen's and we were there from 9:00 until about 12:20 or so. Gus has his first kiss today!!! He kissed Reagen!!! It was super cute!!  <3

Here are more pictures from the playdate:




I adore this boy!!!

Hadley

Maddie

"I want snacks!!!"

Meeting of the ladies at the door...


Grace was determined to get each and every Cheese-It crumb and eat it!

Hadley and Lacey

SHE'S GOT FOOD!!!




 


 
Grace burrowing...













 
All the kids came for snacks!



 


This was taken just after Gus kissed Reagen!!!

I think he really likes her!!  <3

Sisterly love




Gus and Nathan at the door...


He of course took a sippy filled with milk

All five babies!!




Grace was very sad today-- she's got more teeth coming in and was in a lot of pain.  :(




Then we headed home and Gus fell asleep. I decided to stop at McDonald's for lunch and got him a Happy Meal and Apple Dippers with a milk. He was a hungry boy-- he ate all of his lunch and drank all of his milk!!
 





 
After lunch, we played for a little bit, but Gus was starting to show that he was ready for his nap. He slept for more than an hour. In that time, I called and made myself a hair appointment for August 6th (cut and color) and then I called the lady from CareerStep to see about registering for the August 3rd classes, but I got her voice mail. I left her a message and asked her to call me, but she didn't. I'll give her until tomorrow, and if she doesn't call by tomorrow I'm not sure what I'm going to do. 


When Gus finally got up, we headed into his playroom and played for a while.






 Steve got home and I made dinner. It was a quick night... not sure where the time went, but before I knew it we were putting Gus to bed.


It's time for me to go to bed as well. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already! Where did this week go???

Here are a few other pictures of Gus from a year ago:






>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment