Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 226

August 14th, 2010

August 14th, 2011

There's not a whole lot to report on today. We got up... had breakfast, watched some television. I was able to get all of my Cat's Custom Classroom Creations orders finished, and they'll be sent tomorrow. I had a nail appointment and went to that... 

That's about it. I read a little and then made dinner. Gus took an hour and a half nap this morning and then went down at 4:30 and slept until 7:00 and Steve woke him up for dinner. He ate (not a lot), we watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and then it was time for bed. He went down without a fight at 8:15.

Here are some pictures from a year go:



Tomorrow I'm watching Grace for Kristen (she has a dentist appointment) and then I've got to go to the post office. That's it for tomorrow... should be a good day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment