Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 231

August 19th, 2010

August 19th, 2011

This is what I saw when I walked into Gus's nursery this morning...

We headed downstairs and had breakfast and Gus had a little bit of time to play before we had to leave for church. Here's a picture of him before we left:

We got to mass before 9 (which is good) and had a chance to settle into the cry room before mass began. We were the only ones in the room and Gus was happy to be able to walk around and check things out. The speaker wasn't hooked up AGAIN... I think I'm going to email the priest so he knows. I had to crack the door and Gus kept trying to escape.

After mass, Gus and I headed over to Kristen's for a playdate. Grace had just woken up, and had just finished her breakfast when we arrived. Gus was ready to play!!
Gus and Grace's Violet (like his Scout)

Snuggle time
  

Playing in a box...

Gus kicked Grace out...

Totally happy with his snack cup

Grace was NOT happy...

She was quite upset...

Giving Gus a piece of her mind...

She started with a push...


And then hit!

Gus recovered... 

They made up and played peek-a-boo...

The best of friends!
Tired... ready for a nap!

We left Kristen's and headed home. Gus slept in the car (like ten minutes) and then had lunch when we got home. Here's a picture of him and Elphie:

Before his nap, we watched Sesame Street. Gus really liked Cookie Monster and laughed when he was on. I took a few pictures of the tv when Elmo was on... it cracked me up:

I went to let Elphie in from the porch, and to my surprise, saw Elphie and Purry Como cuddled up together:

I took Gus up for his nap and he slept from 3:30 until 6:00!! We had burritos for dinner, and watched some tv and then it was bath time for Gus.

Here are some pictures from a year ago:
Escaped from his swaddle...

So tired...

<3

See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment