Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 227


August 15th, 2010

August 15th, 2011

Today was a pretty busy, but fun day. We started our morning at 7am... and I was thankful that I went to bed early last night. Gus was very lovey this morning and I had fun with him being so affectionate.

We had breakfast and then played for a little bit before heading to Kristen's so I could watch Grace for her. Here are pictures from this morning:


We got to Kristen's and I watched the kids while she went to the doctor. We had fun... no one cried and they played well together. Easy-peasy.










After Kristen got back, we went to the post office... she watched Gus and Grace in the cars while I ran in to mail my three packages for Cat's Custom Classroom Creations. I'm officially caught up on my orders! YAY!!

We then went to Assaggio's for lunch. It was really good... Gus had a HUGE piece of pizza and ate the entire thing and then I brought some mandarin oranges (I always keep some in my purse) and he and Grace shared it. He was a hungry boy!!

We got home and I tried to put him down for a nap... but the carbon monoxide detector was going off. I thought it was the smoke detector and tried changing the batteries SEVERAL times... which just drove me to the edge of madness! Steve got home and found out that it was the CM detector and not the smoke alarm. It literally about drove me crazy though... every 24 seconds it was beeping and it was REALLY loud.

Gus didn't actually fall asleep until 3:30... and then got about an hour and a half nap. I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and it was yummy. We had not had pasta for dinner in quite a while, so it was a nice change. Gus didn't eat very much at all though...  :(

I decided that Gus is going to be a gnome for Halloween. I found the cutest costume and I'm bidding on it for $9 on eBay. I hope I win it!!
Even if I don't win this particular auction, I found the costume for $14 (+shipping) on another website and will be able to find it. I just know that now is the time to buy... once you get into September, prices start going up.

I'm supposed to host the K15 playdate tomorrow for MOMS Club, but another mom posted this MOPS open house and everyone seems to want to go to that instead of coming to my house to play. So... as of now, there's no one "officially" coming. One person is a "maybe" and I emailed her to tell her that she'd be the only one coming. I don't think she'll come.

Kristen has another appointment tomorrow morning, so I'm watching Grace here in the morning for her. It should be fun... maybe I'll take pictures with my good camera. :)

I haven't been online to do my classes in over a week. I need to get back on-track tomorrow. I had all intentions of going on today, but with the constant beeping that was driving me crazy-- I decided not to (and I'm glad I didn't).

See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment