Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Michigan :: Day 5 :: Pool Party With Cousins

July 7th, 2015

After we had dinner at Buddy's, we headed back to our hotel and everyone went swimming one last time together. Gus and Hugh loved spending time with their Uncle Scott and Gus particularly enjoyed playing shark with him.

Steve enjoyed jumping in and making as big a splash as possible and getting everyone soaked each time he cannonballed. :D


Hugh watching as Steve jumped in







That lip!!






Uncle Scott was a shark




This was the best visit home that I've ever had. It was just so nice to spend time with my family and really awesome to watch my kids playing with their Michigan cousins. I didn't get to spend as much time with my parents, and for that I'm sad, but overall it was a wonderful trip in Michigan!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment