Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Michigan :: Day 3- Time with Jessica


 We decided to start our Sunday off by heading to Great Lakes Crossing to meet my cousin Jessica and her daughter for lunch. I knew there was a Rainforest Cafe there and thought the boys would absolutely love it (I was right).

We met up at 11am (right when they opened) and had the most wonderful lunch with Jess and B. B had friends that were moving and Jess had them with her, and the kiddos all had a great time checking out the different parts of the restaurant. Hugh was not too sure about it, but Gus loved it.









Gus picking out "Tabby" his new favorite animal


The food was awesome and it was just so wonderful to sit and chat with Jessica and hear about how she and her family is doing, and to hear about her sisters and how they're doing. Like I said in a previous post, when we were growing up, we saw our cousins all the time and it's nice to see them when I can. 

I don't know why I didn't get a picture of me and Jess (kicking myself now for it), but I love her dearly and just had such a great time seeing her. I miss her so much!!














If you've never been to a Rainforest Cafe and find yourself near one, you should totally go. It's such a fun experience and the kids will love the thunderstorm that happens every 30 minutes or so. We definitely plan on going back the next time we are in Michigan!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment