Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 136



Today was a little messed up due to Gus going to bed so late last night. He ended up sleeping until 8:20 this morning (an hour past his usual of 7:15). We went downstairs and had some hashbrown casserole and then I watched the finale of Survivor. Gus played with his new toys while I watched tv. He really liked the iPhone that he got, as well as the guitar, photo album, and farmhouse. There are a few other toys that we need batteries for before he can enjoy them.





I'm not sure of the exact time that my parents left this morning, but I didn't hear them at all. I was so tired from being busy all week!!

Gus went down for a nap around 12:30 and slept until 3:00. After he got up we came downstairs to eat and he had some yogurt, ham, cheese, a smart sips drink (like milk), and some puffs. He ate all of it.

Then we watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I cleaned up the kitchen and moved toys into the pack-n-play that we're currently using as a toy box. I think the house looks amazing and I'm so happy when the house is clean. It's just a matter of keeping it this way!!

Gus is so smart. He took a box and stood on it to reach the couch and then was walking on the couch. 

He was NOT happy when I made him get down...

Steve got home and he and Gus played with his new microphone for a little bit before dinner.


We had dinner and then Gulbike came for her tutoring session. While we were in the FROG, her mom took Gus for a wagon ride and Steve worked on his presentation. Steve is going to Indiana tomorrow and is coming back late Wednesday night. While Gus was out in the wagon, he got upset and Gulbike's mom had to pick him up and carry him back to the house.

Steve tried to put him down for bed, but he refused. So when the hour with Gulbike was up, we went downstairs and she played with Gus while we put the videos of Gus on for her mom to see (she had to leave his birthday party early and missed seeing them). Then after they left, I brought him up for bed and he crashed.

Tomorrow we don't have any plans and I am excited to do nothing all day. :) I was able to finish Gus's birthday book and ordered it with my Groupon that expires on Wednesday. I'm going to mail the completed book along with some pictures and a frame with montly pictures in it to his birth mom. I'm going to go on and make a birthday album for Gus this week.

See you tomorrow!!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment