Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 137

It's only noon, but Gus is napping and I figured I'd try and get my one a day post done for my blog so I can do his weekly post later.

Steve is in the air to Indianapolis as I type... he's going to be home tomorrow night, so it's not too bad that he's gone overnight, but it still stinks and I hate it when he's not home. However, he did get to leave for the airport from the house (sometimes he leaves from work), so it was a little bit nice- even though he did leave early.

Gus got up around 7:20 and I think he's back to his usual routine. I'm so lucky that he's like clockwork when it comes to his routine. He got up and we went downstairs for breakfast. I had leftover ham and cheese hashbrown casserole (so good when it's cooked, but even better a day or two after), and then Gus had a banana, some yogurt, and about 6 ounces of Smart Sips milk.




I put on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for him while I started a load of diapers. Then I played on my new laptop that my dad gave me (he is the best-- totally surprised me with it when they came down-- I had been hinting around at wanting one like his and my mom's and totally didn't expect him to bring me one!!), and then Gus and I played with his farm.

After that, I watched 90210 from last night (it was SOOOOOOO good) and then started to watch Desperate Housewives, but didn't get to finish it. Gus played with Purry for a little bit and then he wasn't entertained anymore so he left Purry alone.


 I talked to my dad around 10:45ish and we talked for about 20 minutes, and then I took some pictures of Gus when I hung up.



I brought Gus up for his morning nap at eleven and then edited pictures and redid my blog. Did you notice that it's different??? I had wanted to update it and play with a new format, but forgot to save the original, so when I started playing, I lost my old stuff. So now it's a little different and missing a lot of stuff from before, but it's do-able for me.

When Gus gets up we're going to have lunch and then play for a while. I went online and looked to see if any of the duplicate gifts that Gus got for his birthday were available at Wal-Mart (all three are) and then I looked to see their no receipt returns policy and I'm excited that I can take all three back and get in-store credit. I'm going to see what other fun stuff they have and then I'll get him something that he doesn't already have. I want to work on his thank you notes during his afternoon nap.

I'm thinking about ordering pizza for dinner tonight. Maybe I'll do Papa Johns again and use the coupon that Jen left us. I vowed to never order from PJ again due to a really bad experience, but Jen ordered some last week and left some for us... and man was it delicious!!! We'll see...

Okay-- I'm outta here. I'll be back later to do Gus's weekly blog and maybe I'll blog again.
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment