Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 141

My oh my... where did today go? Steve got up with Gus and I got to sleep in, but I was up at 8:15 so it wasn't really sleeping in. I've been tired all day.

We had a leisurely morning and Gus took a two and a half hour nap. We had lunch here at the house and then headed to the AT&T store in Apex to get this new "hot-spot" thingy that instantly gives us both 4-5 bars in the house. It was free and it's amazing!! 
Driving to Apex... Gus and I shared a cherry sucker







He's GOT TO BE teething!!!!

After AT&T we went to the Target at Beaver Creek and went in looking for some specific items only to find NOTHING. It's pretty bad when you can't find anything that you're looking for at Target. Steve needed Neutrogena bar soap... didn't have any. We need toilet locks for childproofing and they didn't have any. I needed invitation sized envelopes to mail the rest of my thank you cards and they didn't have any. We decided to go to the Wal-Mart in Apex.

It was quite bright and sunny out, so I put Gus's froggy hat on him (one of my fourth graders gave it to him as a baby shower gift-- isn't it super cute!!). He didn't try to take it off right away, which was a surprise! 

At Wal-Mart we were able to get everything but the toilet lock... so I ordered three from Amazon tonight. I also found a lazy-susan lock as well. They should be here by Wednesday.

After Wal-Mart we got home and tried to put Gus down for a nap, but he wasn't having it. Steve brought him down and I started dinner. While I was making dinner, Steve went out to get the mail and guess what arrived today??? Gus's birth certificate!!!

We had dinner and it was basically bedtime. Here are some pictures from lunch and dinner today:

Being cute with daddy

Mid-Spitting out turkey

Trying to get out of his highchair 

Yes... doing it with a smile on his face  :)

I said, "Gus, you're so funny..." and he laughed

He's such a turkey boy!!

So when Steve hooked up the AT&T thingy, he had to turn off my computer and then when he tried to restart it, it wouldn't come on. He spent about an hour trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with it and came up with nothing. Then... out of the blue... it came on. Weird.

See ya tomorrow!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment