Sunday, January 23, 2011

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games Series #2) by Suzanne Collins

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was also incredible!! If you didn't read the first book "The Hunger Games" do not read this until you've read it. You probably could read this and still understand what's happening, but most-likely it'd be confusing.

This second book picks up a little past where the first book leaves off, which is unfortuante. There are things that I really would have like to read about and instead we're fast-forwarded and have to wonder.

The things that happen in this book shocked me and I was blown away by the plot. It was just as good as the first, and I found myself just as gripped reading this one as I was the first. I couldn't put it down and was able to read the book in a day.

The bad part was that I couldn't wait to read the third, and final book in the series, and it wasn't released until six months later!!

I can't write a lot about this book because it'll give too much away, but once you've read the first, you'll want to read this and you won't be disappointed!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment