Monday, January 24, 2011

Photo Challenge: Innocent Wonder

Photo Challenge: Innocent Wonder


I don't know what it is about this picture of Gus, but I could look at it for hours and not be sick of it. It captures something about him... and it's almost like he was thinking about something that was just on the tip of his little tongue, but since he can't talk, he couldn't express it in any other way than by his facial expression.

It captures the theme to me, because he's new to the world and has so many thoughts and questions as he's exploring and making his way!

2 comments:

Kasey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are right. That is what I would think too! Cute shot.

Amber | Mimi and T Photography said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't know what I love more, your picture or the name Gus! Love it!

Post a Comment