Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

The Last SongThe Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I read this because the movie was coming out and I didn't even know there was a book! I really enjoyed the book and found it to be better than the movie, although, I will say that the movie followed the book pretty closely.



I enjoyed reading about Ronnie and her struggles to deal with the divorce of her parents. Her trip to the beach in NC (not Georgia like in the movie) to spend the summer with her dad ends up being the greatest summer of her life, but she has a closed mind and a closed heart to start.



The book made me cry (of course, don't all Nicholas Sparks books make you cry) and was hard to read in parts, but overall was a great book that I definitely recommend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment