Friday, December 16, 2011

5QF: December 16th, 2011


1. What's the best Christmas present you've ever received?
The best was in 2007, we got to actually spend Christmas with my family. We had just moved to NC and came back to MI and IN for Steve's dad's wedding. We stayed the night in a hotel, but got to wake up and head to my parents' house for Christmas day. I miss spending holidays with family!!


2. Worst/Funniest White Elephant gift ever received?
I can't think of anything... I do know that I gave a couple teaching-related items and they were the "hot" items that everyone was fighting over.


3. Is your Christmas tree plain and simple (white lights and matching ornaments) or is it wild and crazy (colored lights with lots of ornaments collected over the years)?
It's both- white lights and silver and blue bulbs and some ornaments that we've collected over the years.


4. "How" do you iron your clothes? The old fashioned iron/ironing board way, the shower, back in the dryer, etc.
Um... I don't iron.


5. How much baking do you do for Christmas and what are your "must make" items? (I'm looking for recipes here, peeps...) 
I will make some Buckeyes for my dad and then probably some chocolate covered cherry cake pops for my mom. When my in-laws come, I'll make something for them too-- probably something I've pinned on Pinterest! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment