Friday, December 16, 2011

5QF: December 9th, 2011

Sorry that this is late-- we were in the middle of moving to GA, and I didn't have access to a computer last Friday!

1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
I love chocolate chip cookies and anything that's technically a cake pop or brownie!



2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why?
Love Actually. It's a great plot and the story lines all connect in some way. I love that it's all about love and how it comes in different forms and regardless of your age, love is all around. It's just a wonderful movie. I also love Christmas Vacation because it makes me laugh unlike any other movie. It reminds me of my childhood- my family always watched it and we would quote the movie as we watched.



3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadn't after they opened it?
Nope. Everything I purchase is very calculated and there's a reason for it. 



4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment?
Our bedroom-- we just moved in last week and it's the last room that's full of boxes needing to be unpacked!



5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays?
From MI to IN when we went up north for my husband's father's wedding. We flew into Detroit and were able to spend Christmas with my parents, and then we drove from MI to IN (five hours) to spend the remainder of the holiday with his family. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment