Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 350


December 16th, 2010

December 16th, 2011

It was another early morning for Gus... he was ready to be up at 6:40 and I was not. I think if I would have just changed him, he might have gone back to sleep, but instead I brought him downstairs.

When he gets up that early, it makes for a REALLY long day. 

We had breakfast and watched some Mickey and then we headed downstairs. I decided to suck it up and just do the basement. I put Finding Nemo on for Gus and then I got to work. It took me about three hours, but I managed to get the whole thing done and I think it looks great!

This is inside the closet

Inside the closet

Closet

Gus was super tired and ready for a nap. He was also ready for a diaper change... he took his pants off.
Watching Nemo with his pants off

Purry is happy to be anywhere that we are

I put him down for a nap and he slept until 1:30. We had lunch and then I decided that I earned the right to do nothing else today since I busted my butt in the basement.

I talked to my dad for about 30 minutes today and I'm so excited for them to come down!!! He keeps saying that I live in Atlanta... but it's a suburb of Atlanta. It'd be like me saying he lives in Detroit. There's a HUGE difference between Westland and Detroit (at least there used to be) and there's a HUGE difference between Atlanta and Johns Creek.

I think when they come we'll go to the Aquarium. I'm super excited to see it since it's the World's Largest!!

Steve came home at an early time (YAY) and we watched some tv and then I made dinner. I made cheese ravioli and cheesy garlic bread (it was really good). Gus decided to throw a tantrum at dinner.






Gus got a present from his Aunt Heather, Uncle Dave and cousins in Arizona... and then we also got a gift from Gus's Great Aunt Sharon and her family. In that same package was a gift for all of us to open before Christmas, so I opened it tonight:
The cutest personalize frog ornament!

Isn't that so sweet? It's on the tree right now and looks fabulous!

Tomorrow we're going to the post office to mail the Christmas packages and then we're going to Wal-Mart and to a few other places to get some final Christmas gifts. I can't believe that we're nine days from Christmas!!! 

This weekend we are unpacking the bedroom and bathroom and then sometime this week I'll unpack the library. Once those are done, the whole house will be unpacked!! We just need to make the bed in the guest room and then it's ready for guests!!!

Here are some pictures from a year ago:

See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment