Saturday, December 03, 2011

Day 337


December 3rd, 2010

December 3rd, 2011

I got to sleep in this morning and it was WONDERFUL!!! It was so nice to wake up (on my own) and have a few minutes to myself. It's like the break that I haven't had in a week.

I went downstairs and had breakfast and we watched Mickey's Christmas Carol. 

After we watched that, we caught up on other shows and Gus played with his kitchen, his train table, and then his climber. He went down for a nap around noon and slept until 3:30.

When Gus got up, we had lunch and since we're trying to eat all the stuff in the fridge and freezer before we go, we enjoyed some ice cream after lunch. :-) Gus was quite pleased.
Gus likes to help with putting things into the garbage and recycling


He LOVES cheese!!!


Enjoying his vanilla ice cream with some caramel and Cool Whip on top!





We had a good day. Steve got to experience the highs and lows of Gus and couldn't help but laugh when the tiniest thing would set Gus off. Welcome to my week.

We watched football and were cheering for the UGA Bulldogs, but they lost to the LSU Tigers. BOO. I'm a UGA fan but I think Steve is a Georgia Tech fan... hmmmm.

I used the last of our chicken in our dinner tonight (Velveeta broccoli and cheese chicken skillet) and I think I've used all the beef too. I guess it's chicken nuggets, fish sticks, and pasta for dinner this week. LOL



It's weird that we just spent our last Saturday in this house. I made us eggs and bacon (had to use it up) with toast for breakfast. Steve changed all the lightbulbs out (we use CF and he put in the standard bulbs and took the CF ones out). He also took down a few things from the walls and fridge. He called DirecTv and got an appointment for our satellite to be installed on Monday the 12th, and then he got our internet set-up with AT&T U-Verse. They're also installing on the 12th.

I think we'll be without internet from Tuesday of this week through next Monday. We'll have our phones but no WiFi. Maybe I'll ask Wendy if we can mooch off her WiFi for a few days so that we can at least have that instead of relying on our poor signals.

Anywho... off to bed. See you tomorrow!




1 comments:

TTABaby said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Seeing your baby gives me hope. thank you for all the wonderful pictures!!! Good luck with the move.

Post a Comment