Friday, January 06, 2012

5QF: January 6th, 2012

Here are the questions for January 6th, 2012
1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?
So far it's been weird... it's been cooler than North Carolina, which is odd since we're six hours south of Raleigh. You'd think it'd be warmer. I'm thinking that it'll eventually be warmer here than in NC, but it's been unseasonably warm in the south lately. 
I love the warmer temps. I can't do too hot (like Phoenix or Las Vegas) but I HATE the cold. I was so glad to move south for the warmer weather.

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?
My bed. There's nothing better than just snuggling in my warm bed and being taken care of by Steve. I enjoy Mrs. Grass's cup o' noodles to make me feel better too.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?
Um... finish unpacking my desk stuff and get these boxes out of here so Gus will stop climbing on them and attacking my desk!

4. Have you ever served on a jury?
Nope... I've always wanted to be called for Jury Duty and the one time I got the summons, the day I was supposed to go, I had to call the 1-800 number to make sure that I was still needed and they had dismissed me.  :-(  I'm certain that's why I've never been called... anyone who wants to be called won't be, and those that are, HATE IT.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I'd be my cats. They are spoiled, loved, and do nothing all day and enjoy it. 
Maybe I'd be a bird so I could fly and see the world from up high.

0 comments:

Post a Comment